- Cub Run ES – http://www.fcps.edu/CubRunES/
- Fairfax County Parent Resource Center – http://www.fcps.edu/cco/prc/
- Fairfax County PTA Website http://www.fccpta.org/
- VA PTA Website http://vapta.org/
- National PTA Website http://pta.org/
Information for Special Needs Families
All these opportunities are FREE unless noted.
In most cases you must register if registration information is provided.
When other events become available they will be posted at:
Summer Camp Guide for Students with Special Needs Assembled by FCPS; includes a wide variety of public and private options. To request a copy: email email@example.com or 703-204-3941
Plan Ahead — Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Conference
Thu.-Fri May 3-4, 4:30 pm to 4:30 pm, Comfort Inn Hotel, 4500 Crain Hwy. Bowie, MD
Learn about special education law, rights, and responsibilities; tests to measure progress; SMART IEPs; and tactics and strategies for effective advocacy.
events-1.html $180 includes meal & books